Porthleah, located in Townshend, Nr. Hayle, Cornwall, is a superb apartment occupying the whole first floor of the owner's detached home. The property is a Swedish style 'overhung bungalow' providing attractive and modern accommodation, which is spacious, light and airy, with oil fired central heating, but without the usual restricted ceiling or wall height.
The surrounding grounds include an orchard and large garden, with a southern aspect, for your exclusive use with garden furniture and barbecue. Situated in a lovely rural setting, with beautiful views extending across country to the National Trust owned Goldophin Estate.
Porthleah's location is ideal for Hayle (4 miles), Camborne (5 miles), Marazion (5 miles), St Ives (9 miles), Porthleven (6 miles), St Michaels Mount (5 miles) & Penzance (8 miles); with access to both North and South Cornwall coasts and beaches, also easy access to the South West Coast Path and other walks.
The owner lives on site but most of the time you will have the entire property and grounds to yourselves. The owner will be out at work all day; at other times his presence is barely noticeable!
Ample 'off road' parking.
Accommodation for 2 adults plus a cot (Note. Cot will only be placed in the bedroom if required).
Private side entrance to Entrance Hall and staircase to the First Floor: Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Bedroom and Shower/WC; with extensive views over the surrounding countryside.
Contact us now to book:
- Beautiful Country Location
- 5 Miles To North Or South Coast
- Private Side Entrance
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase To The First Floor
- Lounge - TV With ‘Freeview’, Video (VCR) and Electric Fire
- Newly Fitted Kitchen/Diner - Electric Cooker, Microwave, Fridge.
- Comfortable Double Bedroom
- Suitable for 2 + Cot
- Shower Room (shower, wash basin & w.c.)
- All Linen & Towels etc. Provided
- Laundry Facilities If Requested
- Large Garden & Great Views
- Garden Furniture
- Fixed B.B.Q.
- Doubled Glazed
- Fully Central Heated
- Additional Electricity By Coin Meter
- Price Per Week During 2009:
- Low Season From £180
- High Season £380 Max.
- Pets; One Small Manageable Dog (by arrangement only)
- Non Smoking
- Contact us for full details
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Garden (Early Spring)