Anne Russell's luxury self-catering holiday cottages are in a prime location, right next to Porthleven harbour. The cottages are 2 minutes walk from the beach.
The owners live in Porthleven and their personal attention to the properties guarantees the highest standards.
The holiday cottages were built by the owners in a traditional Cornish style. They are beautifully decorated, bright and clean, and furnished to a high standard. They provide stunning views and out across Mounts Bay in West Cornwall.
The cottages offer both traditional Cornish design and modern convenience. Built in 2000 they are light and spacious. The decoration is fresh and tastefully colourful. The furnishings add a touch of luxury.
All cottages have 3 bedrooms and are suitable for two to six people. Each has a modern family bathroom equipped with bath and shower, basin and wc. A ground floor storage loby leads to a seperate cloakroom with wc and basin. They all have a fitted dining kitchen which is well-equipped with all modern appliances. A very spacious and comfortable lounge is found in each property.
The cottages are situated in Commercial Road, Porthleven, Cornwall TR13 9JE
Contact us now to book:
- Modern luxury cottages
- Fantastic Location
- Porthleven harbourside cottages
- Near cafes, inns and shops
- 2 minutes walk to the beach
- 3 cottages each with:
- Spacious, well equipped lounge
- Kitchen diner
- 3 bedrooms
- Suitable for 2 to 6 people
- Family bathroom (bath, shower & w.c.)
- Cloakroom with w.c. & wash basin
- Luxury furnishings
- Modern appliances
- Patio facing Porthleven harbour
- Owners live in Porthleven
- Managed by the owners
- Price Per Cottage During 2010:
- Low Season from £275 to £295
- High Season £695 to £795
- Contact us for full details
Porthleven Harbour (above)